Barclays has long seen the value of sponsorship as part of our business strategy. We back the best in sports, entertainment, the arts and culture, and we’re committed to supporting initiatives in the communities where we operate.
To apply for sponsorship, first please check the sponsorship criteria, then send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following information to help us assess your request:
- Your name
- Your company
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
- Your postal address
Brief details of the sponsorship
Please provide very brief answers to these questions:
- Name of your sponsorship/event
- A one-line description of the sponsorship/event
- The fee being sought, inclusive of all taxes
- The term of the sponsorship/event, including the month and year that it starts and ends
- The sector. Choose one of Sports, Arts and Culture, or Thought Leadership
- The territory (and whether local, national, regional or global)
Full details of the sponsorship
Please provide longer, more descriptive information as detailed below:
- Describe the sponsorship being proposed
- What are the primary objectives of the sponsorship?
- What benefits would rights-holders expect to receive from their investment?
- How will the benefits be measured?
- Please provide any supporting information for the sponsorship opportunity