We have a history of using sponsorships to make our brand different; the right sponsorship adds to our brand, helping us engage our customers and clients locally, regionally and globally.
Is your commercial sponsorship right for Barclays?
We sponsor different properties across various industries and genres based on their ability to help support our business and brand needs. If you think you have something of interest, please feel free to submit your proposal via the email@example.com mailbox.
As a global brand, we attract a huge amount of sponsorship requests. In order to meet our sponsorship objectives, it is Barclays policy not to sponsor the following categories:
- Political or religious associations
- Sponsorship properties which already have given significant brand exposure for our competitors in banking
- Sponsorship properties that are perceived to have or encompass a violent or dangerous nature (e.g. boxing)
- Sponsorships where Barclays or its colleagues may have – or be perceived to have – a conflict of interest
- Sponsorship of teams (by exception only)
- Sponsorship of individuals (by exception only)
- An event which is due to commence within the next two months.
Please check the applying for sponsorship section for the details we require for any application and then submit your details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that whilst EVERY proposal received is considered, we can only reply to those opportunities that we feel fit with existing marketing and business objectives and require further investigation We will ensure that all enquiries sent to us are logged and held on file for future consideration should our focus and position change.
Finally, if you are interested in charitable or community sponsorships please contact Barclays Community Affairs on +442071164451 or email@example.com.