The event, which takes place at Barclays world headquarters in 1 Churchill Place, London, will be attended by women and men who work across a range of sectors in the City.
The winner of the Future Leaders Award is expected to be someone who, at a relatively young age, is making a contribution beyond her functional, technical or specialist area and is committed to her personal and professional development.
Judges will also assess her leadership potential.
The finalists for the award are:
- Rebecca Scott, Director, Governance Risk and Internal Control at Mazars
- Victoria Spencer, CIB Learning Manager at RBS
- Felicia Trewin, Senior Manager at Deloitte
- Shelley White, Barrister at Law at New Square Chambers
- Claire Warnes, Director at KPMG.
Guest speakers at the event include Kimberley Matalon, Global Head of Talent at Barclays Capital, who will discuss the qualities needed to excel in the business world.
Tom Kalaris, Chief Executive of Barclays Wealth, will give the closing remarks.